-Action Games
1. African Detr
Actually, I'm not sure what genre to give this game. You play as Eddie Murphy, a cop who isn't doing too well on his job and has to prove to his boss he has what it takes. You have to walk around town and help 2/4 situations..like a cop would. You can do this by holding down and clicking one of the icons in the bottom.
-Talk (The Mouth)
-Shoot (The Gun)
-Dance (The Star)
You have to observe the situation and click one of those actions that would handle the situation best. For example, talking to the gangster that threatens you will just get you killed. The best way to handle it is to shoot him. Now if you're a cop in real life, please do not handle any situation in this manner.
After you fix the situations you're going to have to fight something. That's all I'm going to say. Overall, it's a really short game, but I found it entertaining.
2. Bang! Heroes.
I'm not a huge fan of westerns, but this game is pretty fun. You can pick the male character, who moves quickly and has does a lot of damage but with a slow firing rate, or the female character, who moves somewhat slow, doesn't do too much damage but has a quick firing rate.
This game reminds me of those old side scrolling games where you fight enemies until you get to the boss and repeat.
Overall, pretty fun to me so far.
I'll be posting games as often as I can. I know two isn't much, but it'll add up as I go.
Until next time, I'll be looking both ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment