Okay, I'm going to talk about this site called Omegle. It's simple. You talk to strangers. That's right. Strangers. When you get there you simply click 'Start Chatting' and you're paired one on one with a random stranger, probably from somewhere on the other side of the world.
And it's hilarious. Sometimes you'll meet some genuine people, but most of the time you're going to meet some pranksters.
I met someone on here telling me they were part of the FBI and that they were going to arrest me.
I also met someone who was a 'life salesman' who was willing to allow me to look at his wares. He also told me about the trick of 'kissing your pillow' when you feel lonely. Someday, I'll try this.
Anyway, I think the site is an interesting concept but with a concept like this, it's SCREAMING for trolls. Be sure to put any interesting conversations you have in the comments. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment